The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Criminologist to Therapist - Now for the next bit

Bianca Anderson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 16, 2023
I went to uni, blah blah blah. I then started out working as a Criminologist (employee) until I looked at a miserable man in his 70's doing the same daily commute and grind as me. I thought 'there has to be more'. So I quit and worked as a sub-contractor thinking that would give me more freedom. But again after awhile, I thought 'there has to be more'. So I quit once more, retrained and opened a private practice as a Therapist. I now find myself in that same, sadly familiar position of 'there has to be more' as I'm still in essence working Mon-Fri 9-5 and counting down the days until the weekend. There is only one person who can make things better and that's me, so I'm on a mission to learn and change things up so that I can have the lifestyle and freedom I desire (which is to go a bit nuts with sport while I'm still young enough and travel overseas doing expeditions. I've just come back from an expedition in Finland but I do NOT want to wait another 5 years whilst I save to do it again!!). Life is short. So here I am. Hell bent on doing things differently and breaking away from the 'norm'. Robots are for programming, not people. I need a new program for me. Bianca, Australia.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...