The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Credit Card with the ability to change the number, not prepaid cards

andrewsyc

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Aug 14, 2017
Iowa
I'm well aware of a virtual credit card but I need a credit card to have my address on it for the billing.

Does anyone know of a service or credit card where it is exactly like a normal credit card but I can change the number on it when needed?
It has to be able to have my address on there, not like a prepaid card.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

aeden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Feb 28, 2020
Melbourne, FL
I'm well aware of a virtual credit card but I need a credit card to have my address on it for the billing.

Does anyone know of a service or credit card where it is exactly like a normal credit card but I can change the number on it when needed?
It has to be able to have my address on there, not like a prepaid card.

Apple Card allows you to request a new card number, but I've never used it so I'm not sure if it would fit your needs.

andrewsyc

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Aug 14, 2017
Iowa
Apple Card allows you to request a new card number, but I've never used it so I'm not sure if it would fit your needs.
I'll look into that.

I'll be straight up, it's for craigslist. Sometimes if a post gets flagged of all the things they do they blacklist the credit card used to make that post. I've only every talked to customer service once, they never respond and are probably inundated.

As soon as I get a new card number, bam, I can post again.

I've had cards blacklisted after posting before the mandatory 48 hours between posts has taken place.

Putt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 1, 2020
Unlikely this will suit your circumstances but if you have a high transaction volume with Stripe, reach out to your account manager and ask about card issuing. You're able to issue physical and virtual cards with company branding. Probably a bit overkill for what you need.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andrewsyc

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Aug 14, 2017
Iowa
Unlikely this will suit your circumstances but if you have a high transaction volume with Stripe, reach out to your account manager and ask about card issuing. You're able to issue physical and virtual cards with company branding. Probably a bit overkill for what you need.

That would actually be useful in the future but a bit out of my need right now :)
Good info, thx for responding to my question Putt.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.