I have a great idea that will require both an APP and a website. It will be pretty complex as it will involve linking multiple business together and allowing people to pay money through the APP which will be directed to multiple accounts.
I have zero experience in programming and I think I would have to learn quite a bit to program this App. I contacted some Software development companies and they said they could put it together for around 15K"If I outsourced it to foreign countries could probably get it done for a little cheaper". However I still don't know how I would be able to regularly update my programs when new customers sign up. There is also the fact that I am in college and don't have 15K or even 1K for that matter.
Would I be better off paying a professional to do the App for me or should I try to make the App on my own.
I have zero experience in programming and I think I would have to learn quite a bit to program this App. I contacted some Software development companies and they said they could put it together for around 15K"If I outsourced it to foreign countries could probably get it done for a little cheaper". However I still don't know how I would be able to regularly update my programs when new customers sign up. There is also the fact that I am in college and don't have 15K or even 1K for that matter.
Would I be better off paying a professional to do the App for me or should I try to make the App on my own.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
