The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An App based Business Idea, Needs Suggestions.

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

amit002

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 11, 2021
I have an App based business idea, Honestly I do not know how to develop an app? Any suggestions on How to develop an app for a business?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theguy22

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 13, 2021
London, United Kingdom
I have an App based business idea, Honestly I do not know how to develop an app? Any suggestions on How to develop an app for a business?
You can learn to build one to a MVP standard yourself in about 6-8 months, or you can hire developers online to build it for you if you have the money. I don't know your situation.

amit002

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 11, 2021
You can learn to build one to a MVP standard yourself in about 6-8 months, or you can hire developers online to build it for you if you have the money. I don't know your situation.
I lack Money, or major investment to hire developers, though i have started to learn app development. Problem is I have hurdled a slow potato pc (lags while building) for which again i have no money to upgrade. So i learn on it. Thanks for replying by the way.

theguy22

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 13, 2021
London, United Kingdom
I lack Money, or major investment to hire developers, though i have started to learn app development. Problem is I have hurdled a slow potato pc (lags while building) for which again i have no money to upgrade. So i learn on it. Thanks for replying by the way.
If you lack money, then you have no choice but to learn to code yourself. Alternatively, you can check out bubble.io , depending on what you're trying to build it might do the job. If your laptop is slow, then you'll just have to save up money every month until you can afford a better one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

amit002

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 11, 2021
If you lack money, then you have no choice but to learn to code yourself. Alternatively, you can check out bubble.io , depending on what you're trying to build it might do the job. If your laptop is slow, then you'll just have to save up money every month until you can afford a better one.
Thanks for the Suggestion. You are right. I have already started to code. Stay Blessed Man

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.