- Joined
- Nov 4, 2013
- Messages
- 24
Rep Bank
$230
$230
User Power: 196%
After reading through and learning from the amazing progress threads found on the forum, i thought it would be a good time to start one of my own.
through the duration of this thread I'll be attempting to move from 'idea' to 'finished product' in the creation of an "Activity Tracker Wristband". (which will track a specific activity.)
I think that my idea for this wristband has some great potential to succeed. It won't be in the 'fitness' niche, like other activity trackers, but will be used to track an activity that has been quickly growing in interest over recent years, and based on what I've seen, I'll be the first one to enter this market with such a device.
The reason why I'm so vague in calling it an "Activity Tracker" instead of what it actually tracks, is because if if I were to say what it does track, it would give away the product idea, and I don't want to do that at such an early stage in the process. (Although I can show the designs when they are ready.) I think that calling it an activity tracker will suffice for now, until i get enough of a headstart that I know I'll be the first into the market.
Hopefully you will all find this interesting, and I'll do what I can to to keep you updated.
through the duration of this thread I'll be attempting to move from 'idea' to 'finished product' in the creation of an "Activity Tracker Wristband". (which will track a specific activity.)
I think that my idea for this wristband has some great potential to succeed. It won't be in the 'fitness' niche, like other activity trackers, but will be used to track an activity that has been quickly growing in interest over recent years, and based on what I've seen, I'll be the first one to enter this market with such a device.
The reason why I'm so vague in calling it an "Activity Tracker" instead of what it actually tracks, is because if if I were to say what it does track, it would give away the product idea, and I don't want to do that at such an early stage in the process. (Although I can show the designs when they are ready.) I think that calling it an activity tracker will suffice for now, until i get enough of a headstart that I know I'll be the first into the market.
Hopefully you will all find this interesting, and I'll do what I can to to keep you updated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

