The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Creating a team of teenagers who are intrested with the concept of AI and money making

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane
Status
Not open for further replies.

parthguptav12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 13, 2023
Hi, this is Parth. I am 19 years old and I live in India. I am creating a team of likely-minded people like me who are interested in making money using artificial intelligence. If you are a person aged 16 to 22 and you are intrested,. reply...
Looking forward to meeting with you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

parthguptav12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 13, 2023
Why not take advice from people who already did it?
Yeah I did that. I have been researching for the past few months and I know what to do. I just typed an error in the forum, The thing which I wanted to say is I am creating a team i.e. I am looking for people who will participate with me and create money.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Hi, this is Parth. I am 19 years old and I live in India. I want to create a team of likely-minded people like me who are interested in the concept of making money by using artificial intelligence. If you are a person aged 16 to 22. reply...
Looking forward to meet with you
Why should I connect with you ?

You gotta sell yourself and "wanting to create a team of like mined people" is not a valid reason for valuable people to connect with you.

parthguptav12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 13, 2023
Why should I connect with you ?

You gotta sell yourself and "wanting to create a team of like mined people" is not a valid reason for valuable people to connect with you.
Yeah, I changed it. Also, I have already specified that the people who want to create money using AI should join.

Filippos

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Oct 25, 2018
Hi, this is Parth. I am 19 years old and I live in India. I am creating a team of likely-minded people like me who are interested in making money using artificial intelligence. If you are a person aged 16 to 22 and you are intrested,. reply...
nice initiative Parth, way to go!

I´m 31, so I´m too old lol

which area are you planning to use AI on?

parthguptav12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 13, 2023
nice initiative Parth, way to go!

I´m 31, so I´m too old lol

which area are you planning to use AI on?
I am planning to use it to create an Instagram page and a YouTube channel. Any suggestions for other areas that I can use ai to create money?

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
You seem like a cheap money-chaser who only wants to resort to easy methods (ai).
Spoiler: You will not succeed.

Have you read TMF ? If not, do so, finish it and cringe at this thread lol (it's okay if you learn about your mistakes ;)

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
You seem like a cheap money-chaser who only wants to resort to easy methods (ai).
Spoiler: You will not succeed.

Have you read TMF ? If not, do so, finish it and cringe at this thread lol (it's okay if you learn about your mistakes ;)

Argeed!

We're here to chase value and provide them to people. Not finding ways to make money.

What "problems" are you solving? How are you helping people? Are the ideas you have what people want?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Using the forum to actively solicit for partners and/or investors is against the rules.

This is an activity that occurs naturally through engagement, not solicitation.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.