The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Creating a market need.

Idea threads

ahmedddd

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 18, 2023
Hello there fellow entrepeuners.
I have a question. Im 16 and live in Iraq. I think of opening a car wrapping painting and overall modification business. But, it seems like theres nobody in my town that does this. And Im not sure if its something the people need, or if im offering any value. So can I create a market for something? Of course I should just do it and find out, but im only 16 and planning ahead. Thank you to whoever helps me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
A

Anon3x156

Starting a business where you apply tinted films to car windows or cover cars with protective gelatin films might be a good idea, but if you're talking about modifications like in Fast and Furious, you should check if there is demand for that in Iraq.

ahmedddd

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 18, 2023
Starting a business that applies tinted films to car windows or covers the cars with protective gelatin films might be a good idea, but if you're talking about modifications like in Fast and Furious, you should check if there is demand for that in Iraq.
See thats the thing. I dont know. No one has a shop that does hard core visual modification. So i dont knowmif theres a demand for it, like what if i start the business and people realise its something thats been missing from the market?

A

Anon3x156

See thats the thing. I dont know. No one has a shop that does hard core visual modification. So i dont knowmif theres a demand for it, like what if i start the business and people realise its something thats been missing from the market?
Are there even cars that you can customize like that in Iraq? Do you often see people cruisin with expensive cars in the city?

ahmedddd

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 18, 2023
Are there even cars that you can customize like that in Iraq? Do you often see people cruisin with expensive cars in the city?
Yeah, its not some syria or something. City's run by oil goons and political money so I see alot of nice cars, nothing too crazy tho.

A

Anon3x156

I honestly wouldn't recommend starting a business that is based in Iraq. It's not a safe nor a stable country to the best of my knowledge.

You're only 16. You probably couldn't start that business now even if there was a need for it.

If I were you, I would focus on some online businesses I can start that is not related to Iraq.

Or I'd focus on my academic life and use it as a way out of Iraq, and maybe start that kind of business in the future in some developed and stable country like US, Canada or Germany.

A

Anon3x156

Yeah, its not some syria or something. City's run by oil goons and political money so I see alot of nice cars, nothing too crazy tho.
But if it's stable and safe, you can start with a business that does simpler customizations and maybe expand and experiment if things go well.

ahmedddd

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 18, 2023
But if it's stable and safe, you can start with a business that does simpler customizations and maybe expand and experiment if things go well.
See, if I go outside of Iraq, ill have a plethora of compeititors, Im thinking maybe I could start this here, where I have no competitors. Its safe and stable dont worry

A

Anon3x156

See, if I go outside of Iraq, ill have a plethora of compeititors, Im thinking maybe I could start this here, where I have no competitors. Its safe and stable dont worry
Do you or your family have the capital to start a business like that? And do you know how to make those customizations you were talking about?

ahmedddd

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 18, 2023
Do you or your family have the capital to start a business like that? And do you know how to make those customizations you were talking about?
I have a general Idea of my plan. Yes we have capital, it doesnt need much, only 16,000. Land here is cheap so is labor

A

Anon3x156

Yup, im good academically. I graduate 2024
If you have no plans of going to college, I'd say give it a shot when you graduate from high school!

I live in Istanbul and know someone that does this business. He got employees and stuff. They're doing pretty good I guess.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Make that work, make a video on tictok every day about . You should get feedback soon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.