I went onto fiverr and purchased this gig for $5.50. It is copy for listing a king size mattress. Just curious about your thoughts. I will modify it a bit, add pricing and pics, then post later today. I'd love to get ur thoughts. Happy Easter!
Subj: Sterns & Foster Mattress on the cheap!
If you’ve ever been to buy a new bed, I’m sure you know this feeling: they take you and show you the beds you can afford, and then the salesman says “based on what you’ve said, I’d like to show you this one. It’s a little outside the price range you told me when we started, but I think you’ll like it”
After he says this, he walks you over to lie down on a Stearns & Foster. Of course, you probably ended up buying the Serta or whatever because it’s what you could afford, but the memory of that expensive bed haunts you.
Here’s your chance to buy it, but for much cheaper. It’s a pillow top mattress, medium firmness. Very lightly used, but before you make that face I promise that it has been in a protective cover since the day it left the store.
Split box springs are also available, which are great if you need to get it up narrow stairs or into a city apartment with tight corners.
Check out the pictures and feel free to contact me with any questions!
Subj: Sterns & Foster Mattress on the cheap!
If you’ve ever been to buy a new bed, I’m sure you know this feeling: they take you and show you the beds you can afford, and then the salesman says “based on what you’ve said, I’d like to show you this one. It’s a little outside the price range you told me when we started, but I think you’ll like it”
After he says this, he walks you over to lie down on a Stearns & Foster. Of course, you probably ended up buying the Serta or whatever because it’s what you could afford, but the memory of that expensive bed haunts you.
Here’s your chance to buy it, but for much cheaper. It’s a pillow top mattress, medium firmness. Very lightly used, but before you make that face I promise that it has been in a protective cover since the day it left the store.
Split box springs are also available, which are great if you need to get it up narrow stairs or into a city apartment with tight corners.
Check out the pictures and feel free to contact me with any questions!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
