The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Counting Technologies Execution

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
Ok with my last failure i have learned a lot of skills in my venture.I have partnered up with 2 other people who are more tech savy. I see them as generals in the army.One is proficient in website development and Engine search optimization. Another is a painter turned coder, hence is awesome in website design.I have been given the task of trying to get customers for our people counting product.Essentially the field guy in this enterprises.

We will try to a new approach of lean startup, offering only what the market asks for.Basically we are now an installation company, installing already built people counting technologies.In this thread i will detail my process

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
Ok today i will list the buisnesses i will call and begin writing an article on the benefits of people counters.I need 50 businesses which i will call throughout next week.

I will focus on these type of businesses:
Nightclubs, retail and bars.Evenly spreading them out.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
I have called 20 people on monday, this cold calling system is harder than expected.I have a key list of questions which delve into "lets meet".Today i called someone who thought the product wasn't for him, i didn't have a list of benefits so i stammered a goodbye.
Will write a list up to accompany my calls.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
Alright i have called around 60 people and started to develop certain ques to understand when to hit hard and when to rearrange my method.I have found myself a niche franchise which i will keep pushing my device to , this will be my market for any products i am selling.

At first i was extremely nervous, i would stutter profusely and keep hesitating.My mind would be filled with a rush of negative thoughts, all stipulating that you are wasting this persons time and they might get angry.Now i am trying to push myself to be more lively and emotive in my calls.To ignore the negative thoughts.

One thing i wanted to point out is that everyone hates being sold to.Every single person you call will not jump at a sale but they will jump at something that seems valuable.That is why a list of benefits accompanying your product increases your chances alot.

Finally , at the beginning if someone told me they were busy i would say ok and leave.Now i push to rearrange a time and hold them to it, i believe the familiarity brings trust and guilts the person into talking to me.(will test assumption since it could also lead to ingratitude)

Method:
1.Do you have product
<Almost always no>
2.Do you not think its important
<Hesitant Answer>
3. Explain benefits to product
<Rationalisation>
4.Offer meeting with them or send email listing benefits(always start with meeting first)
5.Close in meeting with listing benefits and case studies.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
Ok i haven't called as many people this week mainly due to it being a new year.I have instead begun trying to connect with advanced technologies built by people in the eastern states.

Product Acquisition:
I have talked to two companies based nationally who have advanced products. Unfortunately it seems they will either make me into a pilot company or try to get me to bulk buy.I will strong handle them into giving me a lenient contract.

Marketing:
I have begun creating more copy writing ads for my buisness infact made a thread on copy writing.I have created a facebook page so we can link our website from there and begin marketing to people in the area.I have also designed a logo on the pages as well as the relevant information.

I have bought the online requirements for a website, just need my partner to upload the website.That way i can begin linking in emails.

Unfortunately my partners do not seem as motivated as me.One has been busy for the whole week with work and the other is impossible to contact.I will give them an ultimatum in 2 weeks if they don't pick up the slack.

What i will focus on:
Website
Buisness cards
CLIENTS!
Entering a suitable agreement!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content