The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Found a No-Brainer: Volt Carbon Technologies Inc. (TSX: VCT, OTC: $TORVF

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Zardiw

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Nov 29, 2021
Palm Springs, Peoples DemoKratiK RepubliK of Kalif
I very Rarely create attention for a stock, and ONLY if I believe that she has great potential and will go up in price significantly!

And I'm not getting paid by anybody either.....

So, here it is: $TORVF ......I know it's foreign, and most guys don't like them....but this is an exception.

They have developed the Next Generation tech for Lithium Batteries...i.e. Solid State, which is now the future for all Electric Vehicles (Think Tesla: $TSLA )

$TORVF is the USA Symbol for the main company: Volt Carbon Technologies in Canada (TSX-V: VCT).

Company was founded by the recognized world leader in battery and fuel cell technology (Zhongwei Chen, PhD)

Zhongwei Chen | Chemical Engineering

TORVFChen.jpg

Company Management is all PhD's.

TORVFManagementPic.jpg

They will challenge the current major Lithium battery company, which is Quantumscape: $QS (NYSE) trading at $10/share, with a market cap of $3.4 Billion.
Quantumscape is using old tech, which $TORVF will be replacing.[/b]

$TORVF has also recently (Sept 14, 2022) patented a revolutionary Air Classification System for Graphite Mining.
This tech can be used by every Graphite Miner on the planet. And Graphite is HUGE.

Here's their Financials so you don't have to hunt them down.
Assets/Liabilities: https://investorshub.advfn.com/uimage/uploads/2022/9/17/olhinTORVFFinancials.jpg

Share Structure:

Outstanding 153M - FLoat 109M .......

..and absolutely ZERO convertible debt....only Private placements, options, etc.

Newest Director (Martin) wrote a $2M personal check to the company.

Highlights:

Next Generation Lithium Battery: No Thermal Runaway

Production ready
-- Simple modification of existing lithium-ion battery production lines results in rapid industry adaptation.

Solid electrolyte separator vs current membrane (which leads to thermal runaway)

Revolutionary air classification system for processing graphite
-- Recently Patented on Sept 14, 2022
-- Graphite flake separation done at mining site vs shipping to processing facility.
-- Graphite Processing Without Reagents or Wet Tailings

TORVFAirClassWork.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.