dbaker89
New Contributor
As I posted in my introductory post on the forum here, I have a small internet business selling clothing products. I am doing ok but I want to expand my business and get more and more out of eBay's hair.
I need to start an ecommerce store. I want everything to be automated from how many of x item we have in stock to what sizes we have in stock etc. Obviously this will be my job to keep the inventory updated because I will be holding it. I want an automated checkout etc.
How is the best way to go about doing this? I know www.prostore.com has something but keep in mind i'm very new to web design (www.FerrariStory.com) is my first website.
Also, if anyone runs an ecommerce store themselves I would love to talk to them via PM or on the phone. Let me know.
Thanks,
Dan Baker
I need to start an ecommerce store. I want everything to be automated from how many of x item we have in stock to what sizes we have in stock etc. Obviously this will be my job to keep the inventory updated because I will be holding it. I want an automated checkout etc.
How is the best way to go about doing this? I know www.prostore.com has something but keep in mind i'm very new to web design (www.FerrariStory.com) is my first website.
Also, if anyone runs an ecommerce store themselves I would love to talk to them via PM or on the phone. Let me know.
Thanks,
Dan Baker
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
