The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Copywriting books, articles, videos, rec.

JayTGold

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Sep 4, 2016
Im currently reading the Boron letters that was recommended by another fastlaner here. Great book, lots of great nuggets of information.

Any other good recommendations on books, articles, etc. to sharpen my copywriting skills?

Im currently practicing by redoing the content on all of my group companies websites. (needed alot of work)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
this is awesome thanks!

embarrased I couldnt find that LOL!

it is ok, don't care

i was soflty bullied for not taking the time to check the meetings section of the forum

people made fun of me but why should i care about that ?

people's opinion are their business, i don't have to judge them about their thinking.

everyone sees life in hiw own way. your way can change the world, who knows ?

just be real and trust yourself.

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
this is awesome thanks!

embarrased I couldnt find that LOL!

No worries, hopefully you can find something useful in there, and nothing to be embarrassed about its not the easiest thread to find.

Crossroads

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 31, 2016
Im currently reading the Boron letters that was recommended by another fastlaner here. Great book, lots of great nuggets of information.

Any other good recommendations on books, articles, etc. to sharpen my copywriting skills?

Im currently practicing by redoing the content on all of my group companies websites. (needed alot of work)

I enjoy reading both of these in my spare moments:

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/the-astonishing-secrets-thread.50097/

https://thefastlaneforum.com/commun...e-money-copywriting-in-15-days-or-less.59465/

Last edited by a moderator:

kytro360

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Sep 28, 2016
A lot of people recommend "Advertising Secrets of the Written Word" by Joe Sugarman. That's what I'm going through now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.