AndyW
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2015
- Messages
- 22
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 36%
I'm an artist but what is very apparent about me as a look over my life, is my sheer lack of creativity. It's funny how one assumes that an artist is 'creative' because they 'create' but absolutely everything I've done (from music I wrote when I was a teenager, to book ideas and art work) is born out of something I call 'the law of obvious'.
Said law is the phenomena (or maybe anti-phenomena) whereby every idea you have, that you think is amazing and will change the world, is only planted in your mind in the first place because it's obvious (and likely you picked it up subconsciously). Then you do a tiny bit of research to find out that it's already been done to death. Anyone relate?
So I was wondering if anyone knows of any resource to help with brainstorming and creativity etc. as it relates to entrepreneurs and ideas for products or businesses?
Said law is the phenomena (or maybe anti-phenomena) whereby every idea you have, that you think is amazing and will change the world, is only planted in your mind in the first place because it's obvious (and likely you picked it up subconsciously). Then you do a tiny bit of research to find out that it's already been done to death. Anyone relate?
So I was wondering if anyone knows of any resource to help with brainstorming and creativity etc. as it relates to entrepreneurs and ideas for products or businesses?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
