The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cool Poem

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
I read this poem in spanish, and although my translation isn't very good, I still think it has a beautiful message:

Don't give up, you are still on time to embrace life and begin again,
accept your shadow, free your weight and fly again.

Don't give up, because that's what life is, continue the journey,
chase the dreams, open doors, unlock time, move the rubbles and untap the sky.

Don't give up, please, don't stop.
Even if cold burns, even if fear bites, even if the sun is going down and the wind is chilling,
there's still fire in your soul, there's still life in your chest.

Because life is yours and yours is the desire, because you have wanted and because I appreciate you,
because wine exists, and love is true, because theres no wound that time doesn't heal.

Open doors, unlock slides, go down the bridge and cross the pit,
abandon the walls that protected you, come back to life and accept the challenge.

Recover your laugh, sing, put guard down and extend your hands,
open your wings and try again, celebrate life, reclaim the skies.

Mario Benedetti​

Original poem: http://juancarloslucas.com.ar/2008/02/23/para-cultivar-foco-y-compromiso-ante-la-incertidumbre/

:thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Yes my translation sucks :smx4: it's the best I could do :(

GoldenEggs

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 4, 2007
Silicon Valley, CA
My parents are from the Philippines and Tagalog was what I learned to speak first but I had trouble communicating with the kids at school so then it was English only. I understand it still but my family laughs at me when I try to talk it because practically everything I say is a literal translation from English.

Your translation skills are far better than mine! I would have resorted to a dictionary to look up every word. :coco:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.