The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cool as hell: Website shows the logos of some 9-10+ figure companies when they were startups.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
http://logoevolve.com/?ib

Not affiliated with the creator in any way. I just thought this was a good piece of motivation. I know a lot of treps get bogged down because they aren't designers and their first websites/logos/etc. aren't very professional. Focus on the product, and one day, you'll get there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

White Wolf

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 7, 2016
This is a very good testament to the power of brand recognition and the utility of a good logo. Most of the featured companies started off with logos containing the name of the organization and eventually removed them as the logos became more independently identifiable. It's also interesting that quite a few of the companies, like Microsoft, Apple, Twitter, and Pepsi, added images to their logos over time to increase their identifiability.

StompingAcorns

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Dec 11, 2015
Southeastern U.S.
Thanks, @RHL. I've been thinking about this exact issue and decided last week that I should launch first and rebrand later. Brilliant to see this in action.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Thanks, @RHL. I've been thinking about this exact issue and decided last week that I should launch first and rebrand later. Brilliant to see this in action.
Curios, why wouldn't you jump out the gate with an identifiable logo?

If these large companies have switched to such logo types (which have/still work)

Why would you do the opposite?

StompingAcorns

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Dec 11, 2015
Southeastern U.S.
Curios, why wouldn't you jump out the gate with an identifiable logo?

If these large companies have switched to such logo types (which have/still work)

Why would you do the opposite?
Ah, I didn't mean I wouldn't have an identifiable logo. I will brand it. I only meant that I was considering doing a high end branding for launch and realized I could launch with a modest design and rebrand it later with a more professional look. Just as these companies did.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.