The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Control - eBay ended all listings

Ikke

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 20, 2012
Netherlands
I have been dealing with copy cats the last few weeks, reporting them on the eBay site and to the copyright infringement department. All but one were taken down. Report it a second time and today this happend.

All my eBay listings, which where good till cancelled, ended. eBay is unsure about what happened and is investigating. The nice lady on the phone told me it might be a colleague who simply made an honest mistake but they will have to investigate.

5 year of building up listings with views, watchers, sales, reviews and the lot... GONE.
It's not possible to restore these ended listing, I was told by eBay.

I asked them if they can check if anyone accessed my account but they couldn't tell me. I was assured my account was not breached and everything was and is safe. I changed my password just in case.

I guess I'll have to wait and hear what their investigation uncovers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The EL Maven

No longer life's passenger
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Dec 3, 2015
Ten or so years ago, eBay was bigger than Amazon in pretty much every possible way. Unfortunately, you're seeing one big reason they're an after-thought these days instead of the main event.

As much as it sucks, remember that it's how fast you get back up that counts. Take the hit and keep doing what you have to do. Hit back harder.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.