The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

contracting

NewbieBrit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 27, 2019
London
Do you consider contracting (construction business) a Fastlane business or it reflects a job?
So my family business is in the construction industry and I’m currently working in it - I believe it totally can be but the systems have to be able to allow you to have some automation and distance from the minutiae of the business.
I’m splintering out and trying my own thing .. due to some ideas not aligning if you get my drift.
How are you finding it?
Best
Cam

Charbel Saade

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 4, 2019
So my family business is in the construction industry and I’m currently working in it - I believe it totally can be but the systems have to be able to allow you to have some automation and distance from the minutiae of the business.
I’m splintering out and trying my own thing .. due to some ideas not aligning if you get my drift.
How are you finding it?
Best
Cam
I imagine that it can be transformed into a Fastlane business, but it all depends on the system. for example, if you are a sub-contractor in a construction project, you are not in control, you are in the passenger seat. But if you are the main contractor and you get to choose the actors (the sub-contractors) of the project, you are in control. However, I think the best way to transform the contracting business into a Fastlane business is to become a developer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.