Sup FL,
I've recently restarted window cleaning, as a way to pay bills.
So good so far, making double of minimum wage. Just need to not work on rainy days.
Now, I'm going door-to-door in two regions, spending ~30 minutes looking for a client and ~25 minutes in job. You can see the pattern - too much time spent looking for clients. With many of whom I worked with before, they are not home, and the only reason I'm loosing deals is because we simply don't meet. About 50% of clients.
I've went twice over those regions, so I believe I have some trust.
I want to sign deals with those customers, to subscribe them for window cleaning for 6-12 months. This way I would be able to search for clients less and work more, hire employees, etc.
The goal is to be able to clean their windows, whether they are home or not. Or have their phone numbers and be able to call in advance. If they are not home, put a door hanger with a bank account number or a Revolut QR code; or email them an invoice. How standard window cleaning companies do it, anyway.
So, my question is - what goes into those contracts? Should they be really formal, or keep it in one page, to not scare clients away?
And also, what to know when offering those contracts to people? I.e. I'm asking about common objections and what to look ahead in advance when offering these subscriptions.
I am now well-off on the delivery side (I've hired an employee in the past, too), so it's a matter of making things more streamlined.
I've recently restarted window cleaning, as a way to pay bills.
So good so far, making double of minimum wage. Just need to not work on rainy days.
Now, I'm going door-to-door in two regions, spending ~30 minutes looking for a client and ~25 minutes in job. You can see the pattern - too much time spent looking for clients. With many of whom I worked with before, they are not home, and the only reason I'm loosing deals is because we simply don't meet. About 50% of clients.
I've went twice over those regions, so I believe I have some trust.
I want to sign deals with those customers, to subscribe them for window cleaning for 6-12 months. This way I would be able to search for clients less and work more, hire employees, etc.
The goal is to be able to clean their windows, whether they are home or not. Or have their phone numbers and be able to call in advance. If they are not home, put a door hanger with a bank account number or a Revolut QR code; or email them an invoice. How standard window cleaning companies do it, anyway.
So, my question is - what goes into those contracts? Should they be really formal, or keep it in one page, to not scare clients away?
And also, what to know when offering those contracts to people? I.e. I'm asking about common objections and what to look ahead in advance when offering these subscriptions.
I am now well-off on the delivery side (I've hired an employee in the past, too), so it's a matter of making things more streamlined.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
