Hello everyone,
I have been researching TikTok and its money earning options for non-US/Canada/EU residents--particularly Caribbean based persons (I am in the Bahamas). The Creator Fund still appears to be in the development phase. Access for non-US/Canada/EU content creators appears limited at best. Some of the other information I've uncovered seems a little confusing. I would like to know what methods or options of payment are available for Caribbean based content creators. Thank you.
By the way, I realize this particular model doesn't exactly cover the CENTS criteria, but it can still offer users valuable potential exposure and community development.
Any forum suggestions (especially from any TikTok users in the Caribbean) will be greatly appreciated.
I have been researching TikTok and its money earning options for non-US/Canada/EU residents--particularly Caribbean based persons (I am in the Bahamas). The Creator Fund still appears to be in the development phase. Access for non-US/Canada/EU content creators appears limited at best. Some of the other information I've uncovered seems a little confusing. I would like to know what methods or options of payment are available for Caribbean based content creators. Thank you.
By the way, I realize this particular model doesn't exactly cover the CENTS criteria, but it can still offer users valuable potential exposure and community development.
Any forum suggestions (especially from any TikTok users in the Caribbean) will be greatly appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
