The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Construction to fastlane

BradG

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
700%
Oct 22, 2020
Essex, United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

First of all big love to MJ DeMarco for his books have absolutely changed my whole perspective on business and life! And also to James Jani for introducing me to his works through his unreal youtube videos!

I'm currently working as a HVAC installer on a construction site in rainy London, which has been my full time career from the day I left school! A career that I F***ing hate!

But there is a lot of problems in construction, as I'm constantly surrounded by people moaning and whining their works they have to carry out day to day! This may be where I find my problem that I will solve to bring relative value to the market place!

I'm looking forward to following along with everyones entrepreneurial journeys, as I begin mine!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007