The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Constant lurker finally introduces himself

YariannnMartinez

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
390%
Nov 8, 2016
Miami
Well after being on the forum and reading around for about 2 weeks i feel like i should introduce myself, My name is Yarian Martinez Im 18 and live in a small house in the area of Miami, Florida. My passions are fishing, cars, and traveling. Since i was 16 I vowed one day to make more of myself than a constant 9-5 and to be honest with whoever reading this, the fear of wasting my life sitting at an office coming home sleeping doing it all the next day waiting for the weekend scares the living shit out of me. I've held down a daycare job for a year now making 300 every two weeks the ultimate slow lane job, I'm in my first semester of community college did poorly in high school and i come from a family with very little money and what drives me everyday is to pay them back for everything they did for me growing up and help them live a better life.

I've always felt different than everyone else and I want to make that change today, not tomorrow I've been putting it off for 2 years now. After reading The millionaire Fast lane seeing a company owner i follow on Instagram reading it i decided if i want to live life on my own terms i need to develop better habits than the occasional drinking every weekend at some party with people that love to talk about what drug they're on today or how much they hate their job, half the time i do go out i never enjoy myself, i crave different conversation than that and i feel like theirs so much more to life than hating your job and wishing it was all different.

I'm already cutting this intro to long so let me get to the point of what i am doing different starting TODAY i am learning how to ethically hack, and code HTML/CSS, I've been thinking a long time about starting an amazon private label business or dropshipping through shopify but never accumulated up the capital to do so (Through my phone bill,my car insurance and school that's all my 300 every 2 weeks goes too.) I need to surround with people like me people with my mindset i guess that is why i decided to introduce myself. Also thank you MJ for sharing your mindset through your book it inspired me to change mine completely.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Hi, welcome and congrats on amazing life goals! It seems you have a clear understanding of how to get what you want from life.

Keep feeding the beast inside of you, fuel that motivational fire so hard that your competitors choke on smoke and work your a$$ off on a daily basis on asset producing activities, ignore distractions and limited mindset people, it's your life, it's your chance to get what you want from it and don't let anyone spit on your fire or you freeze to death.

Last edited:

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Hello and welcome to the forum. It would be nice if it made a difference for you in your life.

I wish there was a canned standard answer to an intro like this. Hate your job, want to make more to give, doing something different starting today...

Taking action is a process that takes time. Your mindset changes with it as you learn. You already realize what you want and are beginning the steps.

Don't think that there is a golden carrot dangling in front of your face. Your life is going to be filled with experiences. Live them to the fullest regardless of the money situation.

Some people say that you need to have frustration in life to change the situation. That is not how it is in realty though. Knowing what you want, taking the time, and having patience through the process is the key.

Enjoy your friends and what they bring into your life. This will evolve naturally as you progress. Make new friends here where you can have the discussions you crave. There is a time and a place for each part of you.

Your life is yours to live. Have fun along the way. Take your life challenges seriously though and attack them with passion.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...