The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Congrats MJ You Made it Onto Infobarrel.com!

w4rl0rdx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Sep 2, 2009
Michigan
Infobarrel.com's top 5 money books of ALL TIME!! ...Heres the article, check it out. From the comments dated 1-4-12
i'm guessing this article was just written this week. Enjoy.

The Top 5 Money Books of All-Time - InfoBarrel

Haven't posted here in a long time so I dunno if anyone remembers me but I hope you all are doing well.

PS: You also made it to the wickedfire forums. seems like this book is spreading faster than wildfire these days.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2012
It's got to be a pretty awesome feeling to see your book ranked up there with some of the best selling books of all time in this Niche, right along side Kiyosaki. Nice job MJ

Talisman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
May 19, 2011
Australia
Nice for a bit more recognition there MJ.. but #1 and #2 are two of the books MJ derides (moreso #2, which is the he re-titles as "Life in the Slowlane" or something) in his book, haha.

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
Good publicity I suppose but I thought they gave him a sh***y review putting him next to the likes of these books. RD's first book was informative, but MJ has much more in depth information and concrete do's and donts IMHO; doesnt allow licensees to prey on unsuspecting people trying to improve themselves. Mj's book needs placed in a list of books to read, if you "really" want to get to where you want to be financially, not just stuff for the layman dreamers. Im not sure who wrote this article but I wouldnt place Stanleys book in the top 20 money books.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It's got to be a pretty awesome feeling to see your book ranked up there with some of the best selling books of all time in this Niche, right along side Kiyosaki. Nice job MJ

It actually is really cool -- those books have sold millions w/traditional publishers and have always had a huge book store presence. I have none of that.

Nice for a bit more recognition there MJ.. but #1 and #2 are two of the books MJ derides (moreso #2, which is the he re-titles as "Life in the Slowlane" or something) in his book, haha.

I still recommend RDPD, I just don't like the probable underlying hypocrisy.

As for TMND, I loathe that book as it shows you the lifestyle of middle-age, middle-class millionaires who got that way via 40 years of suffrage. Then the seemingly "rich people" (the ones with 4 cars and 2 boats) are the ones who are net-worth broke which is nothing more than a perfect description of Income-rich Sidewalkers.

It's been years since I've glossed over the book but I don't recall seeing anything about the guy who really is rich -- the one that pays cash for house and drives a $100K car and doesn't sweat a thing because he is both time rich, and net worth rich.

Nice to see TMF getting out there ... it has definitely been a "process".

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Congrats! That's actually ridiculously impressive, even though I would argue that your book is way better than Kiyosaki's.

Fastlaner2012

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Dec 23, 2011
Great article ... Congratulations MJ!

It actually is really cool -- those books have sold millions w/traditional publishers and have always had a huge book store presence. I have none of that.

It proves to me once more that a highly valuable product like the Fastlane Millionaire that drastically improves people's lives is the fastlane road that every entrepreneur should seriously consider.

I wouldn't be surprised when your book is a best seller for decades to come!

cants

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 10, 2011
MFL is the greatest money book i've ever read but anyone can just create an account on infobarrel and create an article about anything. The author of that article should've placed MFL on top of the list!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.