The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Company details needed to get Product Samples?

DeepScripted

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 27, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Hello Everyone,

It has been a pleasure joining this group, and absorbing all the knowledge available.
I have been trying to find products of value using @Walter Hay methods, and following rabbit trails afterwards to new products. I'm brand new to this, and it's taking me time to get a grasp of things between my day job, work travel, and 2 kids under 2... but it's great, and I'm loving it :)

My question is... one of the suppliers I wanted sample from is asking for my Sellers License, and Company Information and Website details. I've submitted documents to register my LLC a couple weeks ago, and registered the domain. This will take a few more weeks to get sorted out.

Is this usually required for sending samples for he is being too picky? Also, he did say he has a reseller in the USA but won't share his information with me to get samples.

Thank you very much for your feedback :)

Best,
Adam

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
If your suppliers are outside the USA they have absolutely no right to, nor excuse to ask for your Seller's License.

Walter

OP
OP
DeepScripted

DeepScripted

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 27, 2018
Denver, Colorado
If your suppliers are outside the USA they have absolutely no right to, nor excuse to ask for your Seller's License.

Walter
Thank you. That’s helpful. I’ll push back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom