We all hear people making excuses about various things, whether in personal or professional life. I'm no different, invariably negative thoughts occur. Here is I encounter the most or deal with myself:
1. "I don't have time" - all times classic. All of us have same hours in the day. It's a matter of priorities, not time.
2. "I don't have enough energy to do X" - try eating good quality food, sleep, change toxic environment. See if you still have no energy.
3. "I don't have money to do X" - most likely what you don't have is resourcefulness and imagination.
4. "I'm not creative enough" - creativity like any skill or muscle requires training. Start creating ideas every day, don't judge them. Eventually you'll become machine bursting with creative energy.
Good ideas are going to visit those that take time to think about them.
5. "I'm too poor to eat healthy" - you won't be too poor to pay for drugs and operations in years to come? Besides, eating healthy can often be relatively cheap too.
6. "I'm scared my idea will fail" - it's quite likely that it will. But the experience is invaluable if you learn from it.
You could write at length about each of the excuses listed above but the point is to keep it brief and to the point. What are some of your own excuses that piss you off and what do you have to say as a comeback?
1. "I don't have time" - all times classic. All of us have same hours in the day. It's a matter of priorities, not time.
2. "I don't have enough energy to do X" - try eating good quality food, sleep, change toxic environment. See if you still have no energy.
3. "I don't have money to do X" - most likely what you don't have is resourcefulness and imagination.
4. "I'm not creative enough" - creativity like any skill or muscle requires training. Start creating ideas every day, don't judge them. Eventually you'll become machine bursting with creative energy.
Good ideas are going to visit those that take time to think about them.
5. "I'm too poor to eat healthy" - you won't be too poor to pay for drugs and operations in years to come? Besides, eating healthy can often be relatively cheap too.
6. "I'm scared my idea will fail" - it's quite likely that it will. But the experience is invaluable if you learn from it.
You could write at length about each of the excuses listed above but the point is to keep it brief and to the point. What are some of your own excuses that piss you off and what do you have to say as a comeback?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
