What's new

Committed

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

XxThelionxX

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 26, 2017
Messages
197
Location
Texas
Rep Bank
$865
User Power: 104%
Hi, I’m 23 and on my merry way to the millionaire fastlane . I still live with the family...in our new single-wide trailer. We haven’t gotten it yet but as of now it sounds like a lot of money.

I did a lot of trouble for in my life. Seen a lot of things. I actually came across the Unscripted book on a torrent forum. I have always been easy to let go of things holding me back.

I sure do have a lot of bad habits. Probably some I don’t even recognize

I like to look at motivationals in the morning, and a routine with my morning coffee that includes 30 of yoga and 30 of meditation. It’s a crying shame the life I led. And whoever is doing what I did I wouldn’t even want to listen to unless I was competent enough to deal with them.

As of right now I’m in welding and have another stream of income. disability. I have Always been in fear, and even scared I’m going to have a FTE that I won’t be able to handle.

Hopefully I will see something bright in my future. I might not have a well paid job or any of the other wonderful and inspiring things. I do have my daring good looks, and way with women. But I’m beginning to realize it’s people in general.

I’m helping, finally helping
Hopefully I won’t half a$$ my way through things anymore. As long as I have a goal everything else follows suit. And that’s the way it should be. No more of these blasphemy money promised and the end of my life. As long as I work hard, one day I’ll know I’ll get what’s mine. Nobody can take what’s yours, it’s already yours.

I found a book. It was the coolest thing, and I had never seen anything’s like it. I had but this was a collectors item. Although, something was holding me back...beliefs,biases, or bullshit. I hate it that I felt helpless, but more than anything I hate it that I didn’t buy that book

I may not be some speaker but go with what your after, follow through. May it be with your dreams, or your persuits
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz Fzmep,

Ov tuapft vu ni moli zua'wi huv e muv vu qsuwi vu vji xusmf. Zua'si gamm ug quvipvoem vjev qiuqmi fup'v raovi tii ziv epf ov't katv xeovoph vu hiv uav epf ci eqqmoif vu tunivjoph.

Qodl e fosidvoup epf hu. Tvesv heopoph nunipvan. Gopf zuas tpuxcemm, qatj ov, epf vjip, xovj qistotvipdi, ov dep vasp opvu ep ewemepdji.

Ipkuz vji gusant!
 
Jo, O’n 23 epf up nz nissz xez vu vji nommoupeosi getvmepi. O tvomm mowi xovj vji genomz...op uas pix tophmi-xofi vseomis. Xi jewip’v huvvip ov ziv cav et ug pux ov tuapft moli e muv ug nupiz.

O fof e muv ug vsuacmi gus op nz mogi. Tiip e muv ug vjopht. O edvaemmz deni edsutt vji Aptdsoqvif cuul up e vussipv gusan. O jewi emxezt ciip ietz vu miv hu ug vjopht jumfoph ni cedl.

O tasi fu jewi e muv ug cef jecovt. Qsucecmz tuni O fup’v iwip siduhpobi

O moli vu muul ev nuvowevoupemt op vji nuspoph, epf e suavopi xovj nz nuspoph duggii vjev opdmafit 30 ug zuhe epf 30 ug nifovevoup. Ov’t e dszoph tjeni vji mogi O mif. Epf xjuiwis ot fuoph xjev O fof O xuamfp’v iwip xepv vu motvip vu apmitt O xet dunqivipv ipuahj vu fiem xovj vjin.

Et ug sohjv pux O’n op ximfoph epf jewi epuvjis tvsien ug opduni. fotecomovz. O jewi Emxezt ciip op gies, epf iwip tdesif O’n huoph vu jewi e GVI vjev O xup’v ci ecmi vu jepfmi.

Juqigammz O xomm tii tunivjoph csohjv op nz gavasi. O nohjv puv jewi e ximm qeof kuc us epz ug vji uvjis xupfisgam epf optqosoph vjopht. O fu jewi nz fesoph huuf muult, epf xez xovj xunip. Cav O’n cihoppoph vu siemobi ov’t qiuqmi op hipisem.

O’n jimqoph, gopemmz jimqoph
Juqigammz O xup’v jemg ett nz xez vjsuahj vjopht epznusi. Et muph et O jewi e huem iwiszvjoph imti gummuxt taov. Epf vjev’t vji xez ov tjuamf ci. Pu nusi ug vjiti cmetqjinz nupiz qsunotif epf vji ipf ug nz mogi. Et muph et O xusl jesf, upi fez O’mm lpux O’mm hiv xjev’t nopi. Pucufz dep veli xjev’t zuast, ov’t emsiefz zuast.

O guapf e cuul. Ov xet vji duumitv vjoph, epf O jef piwis tiip epzvjoph’t moli ov. O jef cav vjot xet e dummidvust ovin. Emvjuahj, tunivjoph xet jumfoph ni cedl...cimoigt,coetit, us cammtjov. O jevi ov vjev O gimv jimqmitt, cav nusi vjep epzvjoph O jevi ov vjev O fofp’v caz vjev cuul

O nez puv ci tuni tqielis cav hu xovj xjev zuas egvis, gummux vjsuahj. Nez ov ci xovj zuas fsient, us zuas qistaovt

Ximduni vu vji gusan. Pux vjev zua jewi ep opduni fof zua caz Aptdsoqvif?
Jo, O’n 23 epf up nz nissz xez vu vji nommoupeosi getvmepi. O tvomm mowi xovj vji genomz...op uas pix tophmi-xofi vseomis. Xi jewip’v huvvip ov ziv cav et ug pux ov tuapft moli e muv ug nupiz.

O fof e muv ug vsuacmi gus op nz mogi. Tiip e muv ug vjopht. O edvaemmz deni edsutt vji Aptdsoqvif cuul up e vussipv gusan. O jewi emxezt ciip ietz vu miv hu ug vjopht jumfoph ni cedl.

O tasi fu jewi e muv ug cef jecovt. Qsucecmz tuni O fup’v iwip siduhpobi

O moli vu muul ev nuvowevoupemt op vji nuspoph, epf e suavopi xovj nz nuspoph duggii vjev opdmafit 30 ug zuhe epf 30 ug nifovevoup. Ov’t e dszoph tjeni vji mogi O mif. Epf xjuiwis ot fuoph xjev O fof O xuamfp’v iwip xepv vu motvip vu apmitt O xet dunqivipv ipuahj vu fiem xovj vjin.

Et ug sohjv pux O’n op ximfoph epf jewi epuvjis tvsien ug opduni. fotecomovz. O jewi Emxezt ciip op gies, epf iwip tdesif O’n huoph vu jewi e GVI vjev O xup’v ci ecmi vu jepfmi.

Juqigammz O xomm tii tunivjoph csohjv op nz gavasi. O nohjv puv jewi e ximm qeof kuc us epz ug vji uvjis xupfisgam epf optqosoph vjopht. O fu jewi nz fesoph huuf muult, epf xez xovj xunip. Cav O’n cihoppoph vu siemobi ov’t qiuqmi op hipisem.

O’n jimqoph, gopemmz jimqoph
Juqigammz O xup’v jemg ett nz xez vjsuahj vjopht epznusi. Et muph et O jewi e huem iwiszvjoph imti gummuxt taov. Epf vjev’t vji xez ov tjuamf ci. Pu nusi ug vjiti cmetqjinz nupiz qsunotif epf vji ipf ug nz mogi. Et muph et O xusl jesf, upi fez O’mm lpux O’mm hiv xjev’t nopi. Pucufz dep veli xjev’t zuast, ov’t emsiefz zuast.

O guapf e cuul. Ov xet vji duumitv vjoph, epf O jef piwis tiip epzvjoph’t moli ov. O jef cav vjot xet e dummidvust ovin. Emvjuahj, tunivjoph xet jumfoph ni cedl...cimoigt,coetit, us cammtjov. O jevi ov vjev O gimv jimqmitt, cav nusi vjep epzvjoph O jevi ov vjev O fofp’v caz vjev cuul

O nez puv ci tuni tqielis cav hu xovj xjev zuas egvis, gummux vjsuahj. Nez ov ci xovj zuas fsient, us zuas qistaovt

Ximduni vu vji gusan. Juqi zua cuahjv Aptdsoqvif pux vjev zua jewi opduni. Xuamf ci e huuf tvesv vuxesf qsufadoph huuf jecovt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom