The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Commandment of ENTRY

Wiezel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 15, 2018
The Netherlands
Re-reading TMF 2nd time now and got some questions about the ENTRY commandment.

- Do you need a specific skill? Since you’ll be doing something most people can’t or won’t do.
- Experience in a certain niche? To understand the market better then attenting a complete random market?
- ENTRY is not really beginner friendly is it?

Another thing I am facing and having problems with is finding business ideas/needs to really listen to the CENTS method, it makes it really difficult to find something that fits the commandments and won’t need insane amounts of $$$ which I don’t have.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
- Do you need a specific skill? Since you’ll be doing something most people can’t or won’t do.

I wouldn't say that you need a specific skill. It could be something that takes a longer time to start, is more annoying to start, needs different things to start, makes you learn more different stuff to start etc.
The part "won't do" is probably accurate. It's just that YOU are willing go spend more time on it and do all the annoying shit to finally be able to work it out and show it to the marketplace.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Re-reading TMF 2nd time now and got some questions about the ENTRY commandment.

- Experience in a certain niche? To understand the market better then attenting a complete random market?
- ENTRY is not really beginner friendly is it?

Another thing I am facing and having problems with is finding business ideas/needs to really listen to the CENTS method, it makes it really difficult to find something that fits the commandments and won’t need insane amounts of $$$ which I don’t have.

This may help if you're just getting started.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.