• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

MEETUPS Come be our new roommate! San Diego

Discussion in 'Networking, Socializing, Meet-Ups' started by GravyBoat, Jun 12, 2018.

1. GravyBoat

GravyBoat Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,654
    Hey Fastlaners!

Last year, @nitroheadz28 and I moved from Idaho and New York respectively to San Diego in order to pursue business full time. We rented a 3 bedroom house and found a random Craigslist roommate in order to save some money and also be able to have a garage for inventory.

I do ecommerce, he does ecommerce and Crypto.

We go to the gym 4-7 times a week.

We go out here and there, but prioritize business over everything. We don't party at the house.

We try to go to as many in person meetups in SD and LA as possible.

We keep it semi cheap but the house is pretty decent in a perfect location (15 mins from the beach, 15 from downtown, huge mall right next to us, BUT, quiet neighborhood with a canyon in our back yard).

Our Craigslist roommate is moving out ASAP. We know we can fill the room with another Craigslist roommate, but we want to get another Fastlaner in there so we can push ourselves even harder.

Rent would be $650/month for the third room, which is dirt cheap for San Diego.

Let me know if you're interested. Shoot me a PM or post on here.

Let's kick some ass! Hmu if this sounds like something you'd be down for. I know it's short notice but trust me, it might be the best move you ever make.

David

2. PureA

PureA Winners never quit Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,896
    If I was in US I'd be in...

PersistentlyHungry likes this.
  3. GravyBoat

GravyBoat Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,654
    Bump. Feel free to shoot me a text if you'd like to talk about any questions!

Looks like she's moving out in about a month. We are trying to get someone within that time frame and just thought I'd reach out here! :)

4. UnrealCreative

UnrealCreative Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,478
    At that price, it sounds like an awesome setup.

I'll likely have to pass as my summer sublease ends mid-August, but good luck!

Scot likes this.