- Joined
- Dec 9, 2021
- Messages
- 19
Rep Bank
$120
$120
User Power: 42%
Good afternoon,
I am about to finish my bachelor's degree in finance in about a week and now I am at a crossroads in my life.
My family is pushing me to get a full time job and then pursue an MBA and work for a company long term. I want to start a business and I have one in mind. I think the best course of action would be to get full time employment and develop the business as a hobby in my down time. Then, depending on the level of success move make that my full time employment.
My case is a bit weird, I am graduating a bit early with no debt and a sizeable amount of capital invested. Therefore, I do not have much pressure to start getting significant cash flow immediately. I had joined the service and was able to pay for my education, without taking on any loans. Then, due to COVID, I was able to take on a much higher course-load allowing me to graduate 1-2 years earlier than anticipated. I am 21 with no debt and finishing up college, due to this I was thinking of starting a life-coach service or creating money management digital content for high-schoolers about to go to college.
I am at a crossroads currently and I would like to know what someone who has had success had done, if they were in a similar situation.
I am about to finish my bachelor's degree in finance in about a week and now I am at a crossroads in my life.
My family is pushing me to get a full time job and then pursue an MBA and work for a company long term. I want to start a business and I have one in mind. I think the best course of action would be to get full time employment and develop the business as a hobby in my down time. Then, depending on the level of success move make that my full time employment.
My case is a bit weird, I am graduating a bit early with no debt and a sizeable amount of capital invested. Therefore, I do not have much pressure to start getting significant cash flow immediately. I had joined the service and was able to pay for my education, without taking on any loans. Then, due to COVID, I was able to take on a much higher course-load allowing me to graduate 1-2 years earlier than anticipated. I am 21 with no debt and finishing up college, due to this I was thinking of starting a life-coach service or creating money management digital content for high-schoolers about to go to college.
I am at a crossroads currently and I would like to know what someone who has had success had done, if they were in a similar situation.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
