• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Cold Calling Script?

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by MoreVolume, Aug 24, 2018.

1. MoreVolume

MoreVolume Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,837
    My company sells a product. I've been able to get on the shelves of retail stores locally by simply walking in and talking to management.
    Now it's time to reach out to stores in other states. I don't plan on using my gas miles to do it lol.

It's time to make some cold calls.
    My problem is, I don't know where to start. What to say.

Is there a formula to making cold calls?
    Are there any key phrases, statements or questions that should be made to potential retail customers?

2. MTEE1985

MTEE1985 There is no opportunity in comfort Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $900
    GOLD! - Getting Rid of Cold Calling Anxiety Using Brute Force

This thread can probably help more than anything. Very tough to offer insights without knowing your product, the benefits it provides as well is the return it will provide the stores who carry out. Only you know those things.

Your best option is just start calling and learning from there. You may find it’s actually more efficient to use the time and gas to be there in person.

Alternatively a commissioned sales person who could go there in person for you.

3. sparechange

sparechange Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,210
    I used to do outbound calling for political fundraising (manged to make tons of money for my shit head boss)

Hi am I speaking with Carl? (Yes this is Carl) Hey Carl, I'm just reaching out to some local businesses and we have created a product that's been doing 500 trillion dollars a day in sales.

Were currently trying to expand our horizons and would love to get into retail in the surrounding area, what do you say we send over some product and get a trial run going Carl?

* At this point when/if you get an objection keep mentioning your numbers assuming they're as good as my 500 trillion dollars a day * Anticipate what he would most likely say like we don't have shelf space or whatever.

The most important things I'd think are mentioning the benefits of having your product and the numbers you are currently doing. Even offering some free publicity for they're retail store by driving traffic, whether online or offline. End of the day you scratch they're back, they'll scratch yours.

godfather.jpg

Invictus likes this.
  4. sparechange

sparechange Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,210
    Ive never read the books just thinking they would be a good idea, check out Jordan Belfort.

5. Red

Red Nigerian Lottery Prince Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $20,844
    My click couldn't come quick or aggressive enough.

MoreVolume and sparechange like this.
  6. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,378
    MoreVolume likes this.
  7. KoSaRn

KoSaRn New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $16
    I would recommend to check out Jordan Belfort's straight line persuasion material. Much of it is free on youtube.

MoreVolume likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.