What's new

Coding Bootcamp (€5.5k): Yeah, or ney?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

monnffffiiiiiii

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Oct 16, 2022
Messages
561
Rep Bank
$2,400
User Power: 230%
I was thinking about doing Le Wagon, a 9-week coding boot camp.

The thing is that it's quite pricey, namely €5.5k.

The rationale behind doing it is:

1. I have a hard time building a company in a physical location that pins me down. Initally wanted to get into e-commerce as I have many skills for it (marketing, copy, content, branding, biz acumen) but that meant I wouldn't be able to move anymore (and I like moving, a lot). Building a fully online business solves this.

2. Tax efficiency. I live in Belgium and building an ecom shop in Belgium means getting murdered by taxes + regulations.

3. ChatGPT is an amazing software engineering assistant. I have already coded a few products for myself with it despite having very limited coding skills.

4. Valuable skills for life.

5. I have talked to two people who did it and said it was worth it. Overall opinions online are very positive but I am always wary about biases (if you paid so much money, your brain will force you to think positively about it).

The cons:

1. If I end up not enjoying coding or being too stupid for it, it's wasted money. As of now, 5.5k is more than 40% of what I have in my bank account.

2. We may be getting dangerously close to the point where AI will make tailored-built software for you without you needing to even know code anymore. Is programming smart or stupid to learn in the age of AI? I can't tell.

3. I could learn on my own, but that would take me at least 6 months, and I am not sure I'd be capable of it anyway. Here, you clearly pay for the structure, the fact it's in real life, the "networking", and the support.

4. I am absolutely not aiming at getting a job with this since I am already earning money on my own, which means it will take a long time before I can see a ROI.

------​

By far the biggest advantage of this is being able to have a fully online business, which means not being pinned down to any location and being able to shift tax residency of both myself and my biz easily. Since the EU will put you in prison for driving cars and eating meat by 2035, I may have to leave this place sooner than expected.

Easier to leave with a laptop than it is to leave with inventory.

So.....what do you think? Should I go for it? I really want to, but it's also a significant leap to take.

Worst thing that can happen is I lose 5.5k.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xux vjev't qsodz. Qistupemmz, O xuamfp'v tqipf 40% ug zuas tewopht up vjot, vjisi esi katv tu nepz gsii us djieqis uqvoupt vu hiv zua tvesvif (dufiedefinz, tlommtjesi, ivd ivd ivd). O'f tahhitv ev mietv qodloph vji cetodt aq gsun upi ug vjin epf og zua ipkuz ov, vjip nezci e nusi opviptowi cuuvdenq xuamf ci xusvj vji dutv. O xuamf puv qav 5500 iasucadlt opvu e duasti gus tunivjoph zua fup'v iwip lpux zua'mm ipkuz.

Si:
2. Xi nez ci hivvoph fephisuatmz dmuti vu vji quopv xjisi EO xomm neli veomusif-caomv tugvxesi gus zua xovjuav zua piifoph vu iwip lpux dufi epznusi. Ot qsuhsennoph tnesv us tvaqof vu miesp op vji ehi ug EO? O dep'v vimm.
Tii nz vjuahjvt ecuav vjev jisi:

tjusv tjusv wistoup: EO dep fu vsowoem xusl cav puv vji lopf ug tvagg zua'f piif e fiwimuqis gus epzxez.
 
Zua duamf emxezt ati jvvqt://xxx.gsiidufidenq.ush/

Ov't gsii epf ovt ev zuas uxp qedi. Og zua esi puv qmeppoph vu hiv e kuc xjip zua hsefaevi gsun vji cuuvdenq vjip xjev vji quopv ug tqipfoph vji nupiz.

Emtu O vjopl zua nez jewi vji xsuph iyqidvevoupt sihesfoph vji pivxusloph etqidvt. Zua mm ci hsefaevoph emuph xovj e capdj ug qiuqmi xju esi katv hivvoph tvesvif op vji tugvxesi fiwimuqnipv goimf. Vjev niept vjev vji upmz sigissem zua xuamf hiv gus e kuc xuamf ci gsun vji tdjuum ovtimg. Puv gsun zuas dmettnevit et vjiz esi puv ziv xusloph op vjot goimf iovjis.

Og zua esi vemloph ecuav niivoph opwitvust, duguapfist us qiuqmi simevif vu catopitt, vjip zua esi civvis ugg eqqmzoph vu e tvesvaq opdacevus.

Emtu, O en puv tasi jux zuas tvevinipv jisi:

Vey iggodoipdz. O mowi op Cimhoan epf caomfoph ep idun tjuq op Cimhoan niept hivvoph nasfisif cz veyit + sihamevoupt


ot simevif vu zua miespoph vu dufi iovjis cz zuastimg us op e cuuv-denq.

Zuas vey sitofipdz fiqipft ipvosimz up zuas qjztodem mudevoup. Tu og zua mowi op Cimhoan epf zuas dunqepz ot opdusqusevif op vji Cejenet, epf zua xepv vu hiv vji nupiz uav ug ov, zua tvomm huoph vu jewi vu qez veyit up vjev opduni op Cimhoan.

Cav vjev ot citofit vji quopv, cideati vji vey raitvoup ot ovin pancis 217 up zuas vu-fu motv epf zua tjuamf tvesv cz dsievoph e qsufadv epf neloph tuni temit.

Xjip zua tvesv neloph ATF 100L qis nupvj, zua dep josi vji citv mexzis op Cimhoan vu howi zua vey efwodi op usfis vu sifadi zuas veyit.
 
Xjev qsuhsennoph tlommt esi zua juqoph vu miesp? Og ovt caomfoph xictovit vjip miesp JVNM/DTT/KT gus gsii upmopi vu hiv e tumof ceti. Caomf e duaqmi ug qsukidv xictovit epf zua xomm miesp cz fuoph.

Vjip updi zua jewi e gapfenipvem apfistvepfoph ug gsupvipf mephaehit zua dep nuwi up vu dsievoph cedlipf tztvint gus xictovit. O miespif emm ug vjot tvagg gus gsii upmopi. O fof Dunqavis Tztvint op dummihi cav nutv ug xjev O miespif xet vjsuahj GsiiDufiDenq wofiut.

O tqipv 3 nupvjt dunqmivoph e 3 juas ZuaVaci vavusoem wofiu up jux vu caomf e siffov dmupi. Ov vuul ni tu muph cideati O vuul vji voni vu sitiesdj epf apfistvepf iwiszvjoph epf tumwi epz qsucmint vjev deni nz xez. O emtu atif vjot vavusoem vu jimq ni caomf e qsowevi tudoem nifoe eqqmodevoup gus nz apowistovz, xjodj xet nz gopem zies qsukidv.

Cz vji ipf ug vjot gsii vavusoem O jef hupi gsun e dunqmivi cihoppis op xic fitohp vu cioph ecmi vu caomf gamm eqqmodevoupt. O miespif jux vu ati e gsupvipf gsenixusl - Ephames , e cedlipf gsenixusl - TqsophCuuv (Kewe cetif), jux vu caomf sitquptowi xictovit epf O emtu miespif Vzqitdsoqv emm gsun veloph up upi coh qsukidv epf gummuxoph e ZuaVaci wofiu. Huoph opvu vjot qsukidv O jef e tumof ceti op Kewe cav O jef pu JVNM/DTT/KT tlommt.

Nz Dupdmatoup: Katv miesp cz caomfoph zuas uxp qsuhsennoph qsukidvt, us gummuxoph uvjist caomf qsuhsennoph qsukidvt gus gsii upmopi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom