Hi guys,
I was able to have a very good conversation with another member today from the forum. Basically we are both in a very similar situation and are working on a similar product. The biggest thing I took from the conversation was using each other with momentum, accountability, and guidance. I wouldn't really say one of us is mentoring the other but mentoring each other.
So as important as pay per clicks, marketing for an idea, and all that other frivolous shit we all want to have to rake in the big bucks is, having people there are incredibly important and are at the top of my list. So I guess my take away point is this. Find someone on here that sounds similar and offer your guidance or time. The guy who's been here for 3 days can help anyone through the first three days, meaning just because he's on his third day doesn't mean he can't still offer help.
I was able to have a very good conversation with another member today from the forum. Basically we are both in a very similar situation and are working on a similar product. The biggest thing I took from the conversation was using each other with momentum, accountability, and guidance. I wouldn't really say one of us is mentoring the other but mentoring each other.
So as important as pay per clicks, marketing for an idea, and all that other frivolous shit we all want to have to rake in the big bucks is, having people there are incredibly important and are at the top of my list. So I guess my take away point is this. Find someone on here that sounds similar and offer your guidance or time. The guy who's been here for 3 days can help anyone through the first three days, meaning just because he's on his third day doesn't mean he can't still offer help.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
