Ck256
PARKED
New to the forum and signed on to respond to a thread - thought I better introduce myself first. Rather than making folks click through to my bio - I'll repost it here. Looking forward to the interaction. I'll be lurking a good long while, but will offer insights where I can be of value. This looks like a great forum full of positive people that are making huge differences in their lives and the lives of those around them.
Bio snippet:
40 something, married, father of two in Columbus, Ohio by way of Phoenix, AZ, Tucson, AZ, Grand Island, Nebraska and born in Lincoln, Nebraska. 3rd generation entrepreneur, grandfather started a business in Lincoln, father carried it on. I struck out on my own path in my college years, opted for the slow lane when the kids came along and have been trudging along for 10 years now. Came across the forum and it has recharged my batteries and reminded me why I'm on this planet - do something great - not working alongside the millions of others and accepting someone else's idea of what I should be satisfied with. Hope to contribute and learn a bunch from what appears to be a great group of people with a positive message. "If you want to obtain something that others have, watch what others do that is different than what you are doing."
Best Regards and good luck to all in your endeavors!
ck
Bio snippet:
40 something, married, father of two in Columbus, Ohio by way of Phoenix, AZ, Tucson, AZ, Grand Island, Nebraska and born in Lincoln, Nebraska. 3rd generation entrepreneur, grandfather started a business in Lincoln, father carried it on. I struck out on my own path in my college years, opted for the slow lane when the kids came along and have been trudging along for 10 years now. Came across the forum and it has recharged my batteries and reminded me why I'm on this planet - do something great - not working alongside the millions of others and accepting someone else's idea of what I should be satisfied with. Hope to contribute and learn a bunch from what appears to be a great group of people with a positive message. "If you want to obtain something that others have, watch what others do that is different than what you are doing."Best Regards and good luck to all in your endeavors!
ck
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
