Quest for time
New Contributor
Greetings: I would like to introduce myself and share my background and objective for joining. I chose the user name “Quest for time” since after a lifetime of office drudgery I now realize time and independence are the road to a better life. I live in Scottsdale, AZ. I am married and have a great little dog who has taught me a lot about happiness. I am CPA with an MBA which makes me well suited to the executive level finance positions I have held over the years but unfortunately that is really not me. I drank the cool-aid and climbed the ladder but now want to jump off. I read the Millionaire Fastlane and could see myself on those pages. I need to break out of this cycle and as an old saying goes…”if not now, when?”! See you soon.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
