Hey guys, I recently read TMF and loved it. The book confirmed some things that I always knew in my heart but never embraced.
Through high school I had the sneaking suspicion that I was being sold a lie. My parents, teachers, and friends all saying the same things about "becoming successful" by getting good grades, going to college, graduating with a high GPA, and eventually being hired to some company. Unfortunately I let the external pressure get to me and I conformed to what was expected of me.
I finally had enough and dropped out of college. It was a bold move for me considering what was expected of me. I didn't really have a plan at the time, I just knew that college wasn't the right path for me.
Through high school I had the sneaking suspicion that I was being sold a lie. My parents, teachers, and friends all saying the same things about "becoming successful" by getting good grades, going to college, graduating with a high GPA, and eventually being hired to some company. Unfortunately I let the external pressure get to me and I conformed to what was expected of me.
I finally had enough and dropped out of college. It was a bold move for me considering what was expected of me. I didn't really have a plan at the time, I just knew that college wasn't the right path for me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
