The holiday season.
The best time of the year.
Although, even the best time of the year has it's downsides.
Christmas shopping.
Nearly everyone dreads it, including myself...until I realized it's perfect practice for some fastlane work.
Example: Thinking about what to buy my brother.
I could get him a gift card...but he'll probably get a bunch from other people. He doesn't need it.
I could get him clothes...but I know he has a closet full already. He doesn't need it.
I know he loves brewing his own beer.
I could get him a home brewing kit...but he already has one. He doesn't need it.
What could I get to provide value to him? What will he actually want.
My next thought: Personalized labels for his beer bottles and personalized bottle caps.
This is a product that he doesn't have yet but that will provide a much better experience for him and his hobby. It stands out from the crowd and hits a niche that he enjoys.
Know your audience. Ask the right questions. Find your product.
Happy Holidays everyone!
The best time of the year.
Although, even the best time of the year has it's downsides.
Christmas shopping.
Nearly everyone dreads it, including myself...until I realized it's perfect practice for some fastlane work.
Example: Thinking about what to buy my brother.
I could get him a gift card...but he'll probably get a bunch from other people. He doesn't need it.
I could get him clothes...but I know he has a closet full already. He doesn't need it.
I know he loves brewing his own beer.
I could get him a home brewing kit...but he already has one. He doesn't need it.
What could I get to provide value to him? What will he actually want.
My next thought: Personalized labels for his beer bottles and personalized bottle caps.
This is a product that he doesn't have yet but that will provide a much better experience for him and his hobby. It stands out from the crowd and hits a niche that he enjoys.
Know your audience. Ask the right questions. Find your product.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
