The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Choose in which country to start my vegan business.

Idea threads

Tuveri95

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Oct 26, 2020
Hello guys. My name is Pietro, I am Italian and I live in London since 2017. English is not my native language, I apologise now if I will make some mistakes. I am really tired of my life, I am in the slow lane life and I have to change. I said enough to myself, I don’t want to put my alarm in the early morning anymore and work 5 days to 7 every week. I want to study hard to achieve my goals. I know it’s not gonna be easy but I have to do it, and I will win. So I am here because I have the idea to start a vegan business, I have the idea to put in the market a vegan cheese product, but I’d like to give people the best taste ever. I am thinking of vegan cheese because all of my friends are not vegan, and most of them don’t like vegan cheese, and I noticed that a lot of vegan cheese brands have the same taste. I want to give people something different. I am vegan from 1 year and I don’t have a vegan friends, I want to make them change their mind about this lifestyle. Because like most of people also my friends and family think that veganism is a diet and it’s not for us. But I really think that is the future. Ok now I will tell you my question. I want to start this business from next year, also because I am worried that after there is not more opportunity like now (talking about vegan business). I don’t know if to start this business here in Uk (Probably London and in general Uk is the most vegan friendly nation in the world) where there a lot of opportunities and also a lot of vegan brands, so there’s gonna be a lot of competition, or to start in another country, for example I am Italian and in Italy there aren’t all of this choices. It’s harder to find vegan products than here. Italy is an example I was thinking also about Switzerland or some other European countries. Obviously in Uk people are more open minded instead in other countries people are more ignorant about this topic. What would you suggest? Better to stay here in Uk or going in another country? Anyway I was thinking also to change country because in London I am alone and is also so expensive. Thank you in advance for whoever is gonna reply to me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Muusa

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Feb 15, 2022
Paraguay
I think that you should start your business in the country that has the strongest demand for your product in their vegan cheese market. Whether it is the United Kingdom or Italy you should start your business in the country that requires you product the most. You stated that Italy does not have a lot of options of vegan cheese and you also speak Italian so you will easily be able to navigate in the Italian market. However on the contrary you stated the UK is the most friendly country for vegans and also you stated that the vegan cheese products in the UK taste the same and you would like to create a viable alternative. It seems like both countries are good options and you should research which country needs your product more. I highly recommend you read MJ's latest book the great rat race escape especially because it is a story about how a couple where able to create a fantastic business in the vegan market and the trials and tribulations they went through during the process. I wish you the best in your journey.

Kind regards
Muusa

Tuveri95

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Oct 26, 2020
I think that you should start your business in the country that has the strongest demand for your product in their vegan cheese market. Whether it is the United Kingdom or Italy you should start your business in the country that requires you product the most. You stated that Italy does not have a lot of options of vegan cheese and you also speak Italian so you will easily be able to navigate in the Italian market. However on the contrary you stated the UK is the most friendly country for vegans and also you stated that the vegan cheese products in the UK taste the same and you would like to create a viable alternative. It seems like both countries are good options and you should research which country needs your product more. I highly recommend you read MJ's latest book the great rat race escape especially because it is a story about how a couple where able to create a fantastic business in the vegan market and the trials and tribulations they went through during the process. I wish you the best in your journey.

Kind regards
Muusa
Thank you very much Muusa and thank you for your advice. Well I tried some research and obviously there is more demand in Uk. Anyway I have read the MJ’s latest book, and it is fabulous. He is the best, because he tell the truth, always. Lots of business books are rubbish.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.