we had a doula when my daughter was born. although we did use an OB for the actual birth the money spent on the doula was worth it.
It was great not having to worry about coaching my wife. But i did coach her through the final push. My wife had been pushing for about 20 minutes and I saw the doctor getting worried so I started yelling "c'mon Flower one last push you can do it!" and she popped out!
Holding my daughter for the first time was the most emotional experience I ever had.
We got to keep her with us in our room for three daysbecause they wanted to mintor her for an infection.
I wouldn't trade those three days for anything. Just me, my wife, and my daughter and all the food we wanted.
It was great not having to worry about coaching my wife. But i did coach her through the final push. My wife had been pushing for about 20 minutes and I saw the doctor getting worried so I started yelling "c'mon Flower one last push you can do it!" and she popped out!
Holding my daughter for the first time was the most emotional experience I ever had.
We got to keep her with us in our room for three daysbecause they wanted to mintor her for an infection.
I wouldn't trade those three days for anything. Just me, my wife, and my daughter and all the food we wanted.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
