The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chicago Meet Up...

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
Hey guys,

I'm part of a small group that brings together young entrepreneurs and ambitious people in an informal setting. The mentalities and goals are very similar to those instilled here on the forum, so I'm thinking it'd be a good place for like-minded individuals to collide and connect.

If you want to drop by, there's an event on Wednesday in a new "speakeasy". Entry's free. It's always free.

I recommend coming after 8:30. Here's the info on EventBrite:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mcc-presents-network-lounge-the-bassment-tickets-25729097423.

You don't have to RSVP (unless you want).

OAPjwua.png

Also message me here on the forum if you want my phone number so that we can make it easier to connect.

@DaveC @BellaPippin @Sam_27 @axiom @Ubermensch @Barbara Galinska @David Kotevski @faromic

Everyone's welcome.

Sorry I missed this one..are there meetups for these monthly?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Sorry I missed this one..are there meetups for these monthly?

Hey Dave. Meetups are pretty random. But it will be at least a month before the next one. On average they're every two months, but summertime we want to do a bit more. I'll let you know about the next one.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Hey Dave. Meetups are pretty random. But it will be at least a month before the next one. On average they're every two months, but summertime we want to do a bit more. I'll let you know about the next one.
Count me in for the next one. I'm in the South Loop.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Hey it looks like my schedule frees up a little in August, I'm looking at the 13th or 20th for a meetup

I believe I can go either day, keep me posted.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Well I didn't get any responses for tomorrow besides Greg. Right now Sept 17 could be a possibility.
In again.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
Well I didn't get any responses for tomorrow besides Greg. Right now Sept 17 could be a possibility.

Well sorry the 17th kind of came and went....I've been busy with a wedding and some travel and October always seems to get crazy with meetings.

RJ the first

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 15, 2016
We haven't done anything in a while. For anyone that's interested, let's get together. Shoot me a message with your number and I'll throw something together

I'm on board for the next meeting.

Sam_27

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
May 30, 2016
Chicago, IL
Hey hey, it's been a busy month for me so apologies for not getting back to you all sooner, but let's get together for a meet up next Sunday, November 13th in the afternoon. Depending on the weather, I'll pick a location and time closer to the day of. PM me/post here if interested and I'll shoot you a message with the details in the next week. I look forward to meeting you all :). Thanks!

Sam_27

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
May 30, 2016
Chicago, IL
Details for those interested in meeting up this Sunday:

Time - 12 PM
Place - Iguana Cafe, 517-19 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60622. Nice little European place in River West. Right off 90.

First round of drinks on me. Look forward to meeting you all

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
A little belated but thanks for putting this together...let's shoot for another meetup in January

douevenshift

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Aug 1, 2016
A little belated but thanks for putting this together...let's shoot for another meetup in January

I'll be back in Chicago area Q1 and Q2 of 2017 would LOVE to meet yall so if there is another meet up I'll be there.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
i used to live in Chi town; a great place is pizanos on madison; i would be down haha

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
OK if we move this to the 14th I can book a meeting room at the Chicago Uptown library from 3-5:00PM. Its just off the L and has pretty easy free parking. If we want folks can head to the Buena Bar across the street afterwards. Let me know.

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
Hey guys I'm not getting a lot of responses on the 14th, just one lukewarm one so far. Let me know if you are coming, otherwise I can look at some dates late/early Feb.

Sam_27

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
May 30, 2016
Chicago, IL
Shit man, totally slipped my mind to check this thread, my bad. Let's do next weekend if that works, I put a reminder in my phone to check this thread. I have 2 other people that are down to come. Got lots of good updates for ya :thumbsup:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.