The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Chicago Meet Up...

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
Shit man, totally slipped my mind to check this thread, my bad. Let's do next weekend if that works, I put a reminder in my phone to check this thread. I have 2 other people that are down to come. Got lots of good updates for ya :thumbsup:
I'm not sure about next weekend right now but weekend after (28th) could work.

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

douevenshift

Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 1, 2016
I have open availability so any date will work for me. I'm still new to all of this but would enjoy meeting Fastlaners from the area.

ramonorencio

New Contributor
Jun 6, 2015
Hey guys! Would love to meet up with y'all again soon.
If y'all plan anything late February/early March count me in.

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
Short notice I know ....but I can do 3-5PM at the Buena Park Library Branch on Saturday. Let me know who's interested.

Zenoviy Kovtun

Contributor
Jan 29, 2017
IL
Short notice I know ....but I can do 3-5PM at the Buena Park Library Branch on Saturday. Let me know who's interested.
Hi guys, new to the forum but would love to meet some like minded Fastlaners. I know I missed the Feb. 14 dates but are you guys planning anything for the end of February or early March? Look forward to hearing from you guys!

Zenoviy Kovtun

Contributor
Jan 29, 2017
IL
I haven't gotten much responses on this so I'm going to cancel the session for tomorrow.
That's unfortunate. I was really looking forward to it. Your right though. I'm up for a different day so hopefully more can join us too.

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
I'm from the UK Birmingham but in a few years time id have quit my job to run my e-commerce business full time and ill have the time and spending power to enjoy the break and meet some of you guys. Bit of a pointless post but I thought id just get out in the world that im coming to get my slice of the pie.

Hope everybody has a good day and I wish health and prosperity onto each and everyone of you!

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
Uptown Library I'll have a room reserved 3:00PM-5:00PM June 3rd if that works

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
I'll be over there anyways as its a good place to work for whoever wants to stop by. I'll be in one of the study rooms by the stacks

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
Well turn out wasn't great but @Zenoviy Kovtun and I had some great discussions. I'll put in back to the community to let me know a better day/time of the week to meet as Saturday afternoons seem to be unpopular. I'll be in town most of the summer/fall so would love to make it more regular

Sam_27

Contributor
May 30, 2016
Chicago, IL
Lets try this again. I have availability in the next few weekends.

Also, my buddies and I are having a BBQ in Humboldt Park and anyone interested can hang out. It's on Saturday, August 12th @ 3 PM and booze + food is provided (while it lasts!). Most of the people attending the BBQ are doing things in the real estate industry. The plan is to just hang out and bullshit on a beautiful summer evening, let me know if you have any interest!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom