The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chicago Meet Up...

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
I'm looking at 1:00-5:00PM on March 26th. I've got a room reserved over at the Chicago Uptown library at 929 W Buena Ave...not fancy but its close to the Redline L. Let me know if that works for people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I haven't gotten any more responses so we'll postpone
That's ok. It is finals week after all... Maybe in a couple weeks? I know for sure my schedule will be much more open

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Hey Dave. Meetups are pretty random. But it will be at least a month before the next one. On average they're every two months, but summertime we want to do a bit more. I'll let you know about the next one.
Count me in for the next one. I'm in the South Loop.

Sam_27

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
May 30, 2016
Chicago, IL
I'm not sure about next weekend right now but weekend after (28th) could work.

Sure thing Dave, that works. @ramonorencio, I plan to do something pretty frequently, at least once a month or so we'll definitely have something going when you can make it

Zenoviy Kovtun

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jan 29, 2017
Short notice I know ....but I can do 3-5PM at the Buena Park Library Branch on Saturday. Let me know who's interested.
Hi guys, new to the forum but would love to meet some like minded Fastlaners. I know I missed the Feb. 14 dates but are you guys planning anything for the end of February or early March? Look forward to hearing from you guys!

DaveC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Oct 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
I'd be down for something on March 4th....3-5PM at the Buena Park Library Branch

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I should be free around 2-3PM after an event I have.

Sam_27

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
May 30, 2016
Chicago, IL
Hey guys, once again, anyone who wants is invited to my BBQ this Saturday at Humboldt Park at 3 PM - 7 PM. Got a solid group together of people who are doing things and like-minded. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested. Food/drinks/brew's are provided.

P.S. @DaveC sorry for not getting back to you earlier, hope we can make something happen soon

Cheers,
Sam

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Hey guys, once again, anyone who wants is invited to my BBQ this Saturday at Humboldt Park at 3 PM - 7 PM. Got a solid group together of people who are doing things and like-minded. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested. Food/drinks/brew's are provided.

P.S. @DaveC sorry for not getting back to you earlier, hope we can make something happen soon

Cheers,
Sam

This post isn't going to make it to the favorite MLM pitch thread is It?

I can actually make this one... pm me the address.

Thanks.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
OK are we still up for something after turkey day? Ideally not late at night, because COLD, and in a place where we can hear each other's voices. Fun facts: I'm not so bad at pool, and I can do well at bowling if I'm having a lucky day. Don't cross me on Air Hockey.

Also O/T but not O/T -- anyone thinking or interested in going to The Drake NYE party? I've been wanting to go forever, I feel this year is gonna be the %%%% because 2020, but rather than a couple thing it looks like something cool to do in a group, except I don't really have that many acquaintances...just throwing it out there

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
I am flexible too...I can go with whatever the majority comes up with....Lets decide SOON! Someone throw a date out. February 22nd is a good day. Any other suggestions?

This day is 2 weeks out- gives people time to plan to make it. Once we settle on a day and time we can select a location. :)

@1step
@Genester
@Chicago Jon
@Milkanic
@Dave C

Some other Chicagoans...Are you guys interested in meeting up?:

@Chicago457
@chicagokalo
@Chicago_DSM

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
941%
Jun 7, 2008
Depending on my schedule, I'm in.

Will track this thread. Don't think we need to rush into something as soon as possible, March is attractive and after the weather this morning I'm thinking it's a better idea to wait a few weeks.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
omeone throw a date out. February 22nd is a good day. Any other suggestions?
Ill be at B&P that weekend.

Based on how the weathers been recently I would probably be more apt to commit for something in march or april, Itd be hard for me to commit to come to chicago with the threat of the weather weve had the last few weeks, but again Ill be traveling 6 hours so maybe I would just miss the first meetup and catch the second round.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
March and April are good! I thought BP was before then... I will be at WSA Magic in Vegas the 16- 21... That's why I chose that date.

Anyone can pick a date... Just let me know what you guys come up with.

Yeah the weather is super shitty in the Chi right now. WTF o_O I'm so sick of this snow I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm a soldier (literally) so things like weather (snow, rain, cold, hot) aren't ever a factor or deterrent for me when deciding to do something so it didn't dawn on me to factor that in... Sorry!

Milkanic

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 17, 2012
Madison, WI
I will also be at B&P Feb 22nd. How about March 15th?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.