mr.hicksta
New Contributor
Hey all, I'm Josh, and I recently retired from the Navy after a 23+ year career. I'm settling down in CO for the long term and look forward to not having to move again unless I want to!
I picked up and read The Millionaire Fastlane last year, so I've known about the forum but just joined today.
As I prepare to start another career, I want to make sure I'm doing the right things financially that will set me up long-term. I spent my early years in the military being financially short-sighted and won't be making the same mistakes.
Since January, I've written online daily, created an LLC, and worked to build something of my own. I can't see myself having another 20-year career, and I'm hopeful the steps I take eliminate the need for me to stick around a 9-5 any longer than necessary.
It's great to be here, and I look forward to learning!
I picked up and read The Millionaire Fastlane last year, so I've known about the forum but just joined today.
As I prepare to start another career, I want to make sure I'm doing the right things financially that will set me up long-term. I spent my early years in the military being financially short-sighted and won't be making the same mistakes.
Since January, I've written online daily, created an LLC, and worked to build something of my own. I can't see myself having another 20-year career, and I'm hopeful the steps I take eliminate the need for me to stick around a 9-5 any longer than necessary.
It's great to be here, and I look forward to learning!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
