Hey guys, I am launching my marketing campaign very soon but i have ran into one problem. After spending most of my budget on my start up, I don't have enough money to pay so much money for a Terms and Conditions contract to be conjured up by a lawyer. What are some cheap alternatives that would benefit be the same way as if a lawyer would do it for me? My T&C agreement will be based on a service package that i am offering as a weekly all year round maintenance service to residential homes.
Thank you!
Edit: I have just found a few people on fiver to do it and looks like there one of the few options. Sounds good, I would delete this thread but I'm not sure how.
Thank you!
Edit: I have just found a few people on fiver to do it and looks like there one of the few options. Sounds good, I would delete this thread but I'm not sure how.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
