What's new

Changing lanes

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeletedUser13
  • Start date Start date

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
D

DeletedUser13

Guest
Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking on the forum since few months and now decided to become more of an active member.

Currently I'm reading MJ's book for the second time, it is truly enlightening! In nine months after the first read I have almost quadrupled my income by relocating - cost of living raised x3, but thanks to nice currency exchange rate I have quickly repaid all the stupid consumer loans taken during the studies, so I'm still better off and can save much more.

The whole relocation thing took quite some time to plan and execute, I even lost my focus for a moment, getting too involved in the slowlane career, but all those 9-5 jobs are quite mundane and ultimately lead to mediocrity, so now it's time to move forward! First I have to refresh my entrepreneurial mindset a bit and make some use of this wonderful huge market. I looked at the local tech startup scene, which is fairly interesting, but I will probably go into eCommerce / something more tangible. Recently I started saving heavily to afford more risk-taking with a fallback / emergency / bootstrap budget.

So, some action has already been taken, much more is still awaiting, but plans are getting more concrete. Greetings from in-between the lanes!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom