The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Change procedure of spreading rep speed

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Sid23

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 9, 2007
I would suggest that we change the rules and allow users to give rep speed to anyone they choose, regardless of how much rep speed they've already given the user.

I find myself trying to spread rep speed around, but I don't want to jepordize the "high level" of the fastlane by giving rep speed to posts that don't really deserve it, just so I can give rep speed to posts that do. And I really don't want this to turn into the RDPD forumn.

Just a suggestion.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
McLovin' said:
In reality, Diane Kennedy should have a rep of 1,000+++.

Amen to that. Diane has a way of making things easy to understand, without being school-marmy.

School-marmy. Is that a word? :rolleyes:

-Russ H.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers