The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Change company name in Facebook

Barnaby

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 6, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever changed company name in Facebook page? Is there a certain way to do that? How many time can it be attempted?
I have tried to change my name twice but it has been declined but I didn`t receive a reason, explanation, email or anything , which would explain why it was turned down.
This is what I tried:
1, changed company name under:
settings / page info / general section / name
2, confirmed name change request
3, nothing happened for a week and a half, at this point the old company name was still active
4, repeated the process again bit this time the "confirm name change request" panel showed a message saying : "you have already requested a name change that was rejected"
5, despite of that message I requested the name change 2nd time again

It has been rejected twice in the past 2 weeks and I don`t know how many more times it can be requested. Any idea?
Is it possible that FB finds problem with the new company name is being different from the old domain name?
old FB name : pacific jane
old domain nzjane.com
new FB name : Best Bits Travel Guide
recently bought new domain name : bestbits.nz
Is it possible that the source of the problem is the recently bought new domain (bestbits.nz) is not yet associated with Fb page?
Is it possible that the problem is that we are still using old domain email, which has nothing to do with the new website and FB sees that as a problem?
Should we first change domain name, website and email address and then change the company name?

Any help is appreciated

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.