The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Challenges Scaling Up

Sean Jackson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Dec 19, 2018
CT, USA
As entrepreneurs we face a lot of issues when it comes to scaling our businesses. Currently I'm in the midst of organizing a consultancy after a failed partnership scaling a real estate firm. It was a titanic struggle in terms of vision between my partner and I. I learned a ton in regards to the dichotomy of partnerships, and now see that if I want my vision to come to life I'm going to need to take action on my own.

The partnership inhibited my ability to scale the business as it was always a battle having one another realize our visions for what the company should be, or could be.

My question to you all is what are some of the biggest challenges you have faced when scaling your startup / new ventures? What are some critical roadblocks that personally stopped you from fulfilling your full potential?

While I'm not making this thread for you to ruminate on your failures, I am looking for it to be a place where we can all share some of our experiences and perhaps have them resonate with one another!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Saavik

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Dec 21, 2018
My question to you all is what are some of the biggest challenges you have faced when scaling your startup / new ventures? What are some critical roadblocks that personally stopped you from fulfilling your full potential?
- Finding qualified team members
- Organizing cash flow in a way that permits me to pay them without touching the savings

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.