Ok, so I have to admit, I am a bit fascinated by 'The Mark Cuban Stimulas Plan'. In fact, lately, I find myself applying it to everything I come across.
We had a strange offer today (completely random). My husband's name is Mike and someone, almost jokingly, asked him if he would like to takeover the phone number '1-800-ASK-MIKE'. It was another guy, named Mike, who said that he bought it years ago but just never came up with anything to do with it.
Over lunch, a few of us were throwing around ideas about what one might be able to do with such a number. It was fun.
It made me think of the Cuban deal because it is certainly replicable. There are tons of 1-800-ASK-XXXXs available and each one could be used nationwide or regionally.
I do like Cubans rules of it needing to be cash-flow break even in 60 days and profitable within 90 days.
Anyone have creative thoughts? I know some of you guys/gals are great at this stuff.
We had a strange offer today (completely random). My husband's name is Mike and someone, almost jokingly, asked him if he would like to takeover the phone number '1-800-ASK-MIKE'. It was another guy, named Mike, who said that he bought it years ago but just never came up with anything to do with it.
Over lunch, a few of us were throwing around ideas about what one might be able to do with such a number. It was fun.
It made me think of the Cuban deal because it is certainly replicable. There are tons of 1-800-ASK-XXXXs available and each one could be used nationwide or regionally.
I do like Cubans rules of it needing to be cash-flow break even in 60 days and profitable within 90 days.
Anyone have creative thoughts? I know some of you guys/gals are great at this stuff.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
