- Joined
- Oct 1, 2007
- Messages
- 130
Rep Bank
$295
$295
User Power: 2%
I've been brainstorming about selling small electronics that I'll get from China/India.
My startup money:
$3000
My target audience are:
eBay sellers
flea market
othe small shop
I'll mainly use a liquidation site to sell the goods. After fees I'll make approximately $200 per transaction. With all the processing time the item will get shipped to me and me listing it and shipping it out to the customers I figure I can only do about 4 transactions per month with only $3000 which I will get about $800.
I'll use the money to redo it again and again till I can get buy more which will equal in more transactions and money a month.
Any tips for me?
My startup money:
$3000
My target audience are:
eBay sellers
flea market
othe small shop
I'll mainly use a liquidation site to sell the goods. After fees I'll make approximately $200 per transaction. With all the processing time the item will get shipped to me and me listing it and shipping it out to the customers I figure I can only do about 4 transactions per month with only $3000 which I will get about $800.
I'll use the money to redo it again and again till I can get buy more which will equal in more transactions and money a month.
Any tips for me?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
