The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Capitalism Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I don't expect to be met with much positive reaction to this thread on a forum where we are all on a never-ending quest to obtain the almighty-dollar.

Nor is this a complaining thread. I can't change the system, so I'm forced to operate within its rules and do my best to create a life I desire. It's exploit, or be exploited.

But everyone here seems to be searching for freedom, the question is, freedom from what?

Freedom from the 9-5? Freedom from being used as an instrument of labor by people who wish to make money off you in return for a paycheck that helps you survive and provide for your family?

Freedom from spending a 1/3 of your life performing meaningless work in order to quench the thirst for power and profit by your "Superiors", and to quench the never-ending appetite for consumption by consumers who use these "things" and services to help them cope with a meaningless existence and to quell their cries for more out of life?

All of this is a by-product of Capitalism. A system which forces the pre-dominant force of life to be money and work.

I hope no one responds to this irrationally and say shit like "Go to China and Venezuela blah blah blah, oh you want to live in a dictatorship, blah blah blah".

I'm just saying much of the internal and external struggles which Man faces is a by-product of Capitalism.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Lol.

Clearly you want to just bark your liberal inconsequential conjecture. There is zero sense in wasting time debating an intellectual midget such as yourself.

We will just shortcut this and get to the point. You are wrong. The proof is everywhere. If you would open your mind and examine the facts for yourself instead of lambasting the economic system responsible for the top standards of living, by country, in the world you would probably land on that yourself.

Also, if you are serious about entrepreneurship, which is doubtful, this drivel will hold you back.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
This is not a forum to engage in political debate. Refer to the Forum rules, and feel free to use the entire rest of the internet to air your political viewpoints.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!