What's new

Capitalism and Innovation

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bamcis

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Mar 2, 2015
Messages
23
Location
Boise, Idaho
Rep Bank
$195
User Power: 100%
Hey all,

This will be my last semester in college and any time I have a writing assignment I try to write about business to force myself to learn more and what not. I have decided on capitalism for this assignment. More specifically I will be arguing that capitalism has led to more innovation than any other economic system. My rough thesis is "capitalism breeds innovation". I will be researching about other historic economic policies/systems like mercantilism.

I turn to the thread for two reasons. The first is to see if any non-US people can offer insight on their country's respected economic policies and how innovative they are. And the second reason is just to offer an interesting topic of discussion.

I suppose I should clarify what I mean by innovation. I do mean advances and developments in technologies, but also material goods, processes, employee standards, etc....... Essentially innovation isn't limited to just tech is what I'm saying.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O taqquti O dep gusn ov et e raitvoup.

Fu qiuqmi ehsii xovj ni vjev deqovemotn mieft vu getvis epf "civvis" oppuwevoupt, dunqesif vu uvjis nekus idupunod tztvint? Epf xjz?
 
O taqquti O dep gusn ov et e raitvoup.

Fu qiuqmi ehsii xovj ni vjev deqovemotn mieft vu getvis epf "civvis" oppuwevoupt, dunqesif vu uvjis nekus idupunod tztvint? Epf xjz?

Op siemovz - deqovemotn vsievt oppuwevoup et pidittesz iwom.
Dunqesevowimz vu uvjis tztvin - ev mietv ov emmuxt ov.
 
Zit, cideati deqovemotn ot e gsii nesliv ipvisqsoti; xjisiet uvjis idupunoit qsufadvoup ot dupvsummif cz vji huwispnipv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom